Montreal: Canada's version of Paris.

11/20/2015

Montreal, Quebec

 Having gone to Paris I would say visiting Montreal is my European fix when I can't make my way to that part of the world.
The part of Canada where English is not the first language instead it is expected to speak French. With streets made up of entirely of cobblestones.
Being in love with the continent that you don't live in.

Definitely my European fix. 

Drinkerie - Rue Notre Dame O.
Retro style watering hole m the west end of city.

Hike up:

Mont Royal
Montreal in the summer
Mont Royal in the daytime
Mont Royal in the night time


Saint Joseph Mont Royal

View at St. Joseph

City of art and culture

  
Beautiful city, worth the trip either it be summer or winter.
  To my fellow Montrealers, any other food recommendations for my next visit?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe