Germany: summer open airs

5/25/2014

Dresden, Germany

What is a better way to bring on summer then getting accidentally getting day drunk with good company... These beautiful ladies. After a 13km bike ride, I finally made it to city beach, Neustadt. Of course, I choose to bike on one of the hottest day along with it being 'freitag' in other words, free day where family are all out biking, hiking, picnics... but it was worth it.
beautiful ladies at city beach open air.
My first open air event in Deutschland and I can't say, I hated it. It was a lot of fun, I would definitely do it again! Slowly developing a taste for electro music. Meeting a lot of new people and drinking a lot of beer...

life in Germany without beer is just crazy talk!

One of the best day/night thus far in Germany, after many radlers, beers and two bottles of champagne and rosé (of which we snuck into city beach because we are classy like that). We found ourselves talking to complete strangers even accidentally agreeing on going on a date but that is another story on its own, jumping fences, crashing bikes, stuffing our faces with döners... coming out of it with only a gnarly bruise

City beach by day.


This is the kind of summer I long for.


City beach by night.
Proooostt! To a good summer my friends.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe