Reunions are great especially in an entirely different continent!

10/14/2014

All the way from Canada to beautiful Dresden! Couldn't have been a better way to start off the month then having one of my favorite visit.

Goal of the week:

Make Linda fall in love with what I fell in love with from the moment I stepped foot into the city.
May or may have not work since she did board that flight...
I did try my best and showed the charm this city had to offer along with taking a day trip to beautiful Prague. I still fall in love with city every time I cross the bridge from Neustadt to Altstadt or vice versa.
a very touristy photo.

My favourite spot.

When in Prague, Czech Republic

Radebeul spitzhaus, favourite viewpoint.

hustle and bustle of Prague.




thank you for the amazing week girl.
We will reunite soon!

Wolfpack.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe