Toronto: after a year on the run.

3/31/2015

Toronto, Ontario

After one year of continous discovering and traveling to numerous beautiful cities. It is time to touchdown to Toronto, back to where it all started. The city I've moved away from many times but it's time to give it a chance... the city that people claims the Centre of the universe. I'm back now what? 
Time to look for that so-called career that every young adult is expected to have after their undergrad. Do I live with my parents? Move out? Go back to school? What's the next step...
What I do love is seeing all the familiar faces and the ease of it without the 'ah wow, you moved away & how was it' expressions.
Will be on hiatus until I figure things out in this big city, Toronto. Or according to Drake, the 6ix.
xx, jle. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe