Amsterdam: join the bike crowd as a local

3/19/2015

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Welcome to the city of bicycles, delicious gouda shops, and of course 'legal' goods.
One of the last stop of my European adventure before I fly back to Toronto! Bittersweet.
To leave my travel buddy for what could be 6-7 months. The real test.
Necessary Man hole picture
Our bikes

Travel bud turns bike bud.
City of canals
Restaurant right on the water, NO WAY!
one of many bridges across the canals.
Can't in Amsterdam without a photo with bikes.
  
Forever a wanderer.
Dutch goodness.
Gouda shop.
Clogs everywhere.
wouldn't be in Europe without these love locks everywhere.
 

Infamous cafes

can't say I was in Amsterdam if I didn't make it into at least one of these cafes.
You can smell the café from alleyways and streets, leading you right to the steps of the café.
With list of origins and effects of each strain, never thought I would be looking at one and contemplating on the choices of MJ I would like to intake.
Apparently mixing is wrong.
Cannabis everything in the Red Light District
BINGO night.
 
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS CITY.
I will completely content moving an living here.. There are so much beauty in this one little city. The bike culture, the city that is cross-linked with canals. There is much more to Amsterdam than how society portrays it.
However, not the last adventure. A close to one chapter but an opening to another in a bigger and maybe better city? Toronto. 

Now time for an adventures in what Drake calls the "6ix"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe