Never on the agenda

4/28/2016


My life is a organized chaotic mess but the one thing I am sure about, it was that falling in love was not my agenda. I enjoyed being on my own almost a little too much. However, the unexpected is always expected.
But, somewhere along the way - I met someone.


After summer 2011, I made myself my number one priority. It sounds selfish but I needed to love myself, find my own independence... soul search. I didn't need someone to fill a void or have empty conversations with, I needed someone to show me a side of myself that I have yet to discover.
So I made it a goal to finished my BSc. degree and backpack Scandinavia where soon after I graduated in 2013, I realized it was not feasible at the time so I opted out for a plan B.


Pick a city, buy a one way flight and work while I am there to funds my wandering mind
& DRESDEN, GERMANY is where I ended up in.


Fast forward to today, from strangers to friends to lovers. From living in the same city to long distance to reunion. However, with every reunion it feels like there is another expiry date.
Everyone who hear our story is always in 'awe' but in reality, it is hard work for an international relationship.
Having to keep in mind the cultural differences, language barrier, visa issues.
It's been one hell of a rollercoaster of emotions but worth the ride. 

What's next for us? ... 
   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe