Toronto: little piece of Germany

4/04/2016

Otto's Berlin DÖNER

 For a food enthusiast like myself, Germany is definitely not a country for food.
However, the delicious beer options are very satisfying. 

But Germany do offer some delicious street food that I truly miss. 
Döner, being one of it. Comfort, drunk food at its finest.
Reminds me of all the good times in Germany; open airs in the summer and late night/morning commute.
& Thankfully, Toronto offers all taste of the world so I found a little spot in the heart of Kensington Market with the complete German experience..
Halloumi Döner with all the fixing

 
 whenever you're visiting Kensington Market in Toronto.
With all the delicious options the market has to offer, make sure to give this place a try.
& don't forget to visit the washroom downstairs...
 
 Next time, I will have to try the currywurst.
Let me know what you think of this gem in Kensington Market.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe