Dubai: Burj Khalifa

6/21/2014

Dubai, UAE

Burj Khalifa, world's tallest building standing at 829.8m located in the heart of the city, downtown Dubai. Taking 6y to construct where it welcome the public with open doors in the beginning of 2010.
The building is absolutely stunning, from the moment you step feet on its premise to the point you reach the observatory deck, 124 level. With its high speed elevator taking you to the observatory deck in less than a minute, you barely feel the pressure change.
Luckily, I was able to reserve a ticket for 18:00 giving me enough time to see the city during the day and the beautiful sun setting over the Arabian Gulf as well as the city by night. It was a breathtaking view. If you look closely you can see in the far distance, the man-made world islands.

Can I forever be a wanderer?

Looking off to the sunset, I am in love with this city.
The various views from the observatory deck, 124th level.



The world island is in the distance
 
One off the bucket list! There is nothing more I enjoy than traveling on my own. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe