Dubai: & I'm off

6/15/2014

Dubai, UAE

Well, I am off to begin my journey to Dubai. After the weekend I had, I am surprise I am up and functioning for my long day of traveling... Only got 8h of sleep the past few days during BRN.
Itinerary for today
Bus to Munchen (approx. 7h)
Flight to Dubai (approx. 6.5h)
Touchdown to Dubai, all I see are skyscrapers and desert.
Finally, after a long day of traveling...

I am in DUBAI! City of skyscrapers. 

First impression? It is HOT here and everyone speaks English... almost a shock actually, now I can listen in on conversation unintentionally... so I can only imagine how it will be like when I return to the motherland, Canada.

My front yard view for the next two weeks.

The pool that I will be spending of my time at due to the extreme heat.
Time to get some rest, I am exhausted after the weekend I had.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe