Germany: good sense of direction will help

3/20/2014

Well this should be interesting... Toronto's metro map only had two different lines, one running north/south and the other east\west.


Strabenbahnlinien

Strabenbahn Line Dresden (source: Google)
Though, taking a closer look at this map, it is not as complicated as it looks. So far, what I know for sure is that line 2 takes me to altmarkt which is the old market of downtown Dresden. From there, I can find my way around. For the rest, I will save that for another day to explore. & I am okay with getting lost in the city. How is a wayfarer suppose to discover new places without getting lost a few times, right? So it is okay, if you hop on the wrong line one day chances are you will bump into someone that speaks English and you will find yourself where you started. Also, thank you to the world of technology, I discovered that google map works without having an active phone. THANKS GOOGLE.


Not all those who wanders are lost - J.R.R Tolkien



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe