Traveling abroad: decide on when is the time to do you!

3/06/2014

Time flies whether you are having fun or not, can not believe its almost been a year. I am 24y old who graduated last spring with a BSc degree in biopharmaceuticals. Those five years of stress and tears have yet to show its worth... I still don't know what I am doing with my life but what I do know is:

I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale. - F. Scott Fitzgerald  

I have always been the girl who follows the rule, obey her parents and always needed to know what was coming up next... however, what I have learned in the past 6months after moving back to parents is that:

this is the time in your life to do you
you need to be selfish to some extent
and stop focusing too much on the future!

Things never goes as plan, at least that is what I have realized.

For this reason, I decided to pack up my life here in Toronto and move 6582km away to a city in Germany called Dresden with no plans in mind except to immerse myself into the culture and language, and see as much of Europe as I can! I speak no word of German but I am excited to start this wayfaring adventure.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe