April showers bring May flowers

4/01/2014

Germany by far has to the cutest Easter tradition, hanging eggs on trees and fences in their front yard. 

oh yes, that saying April showers bring May flowers. April thus far, has to be one of the most beautiful month I have seen in a while. Birds chirping, flowers blooming, trees are getting greener as the days past and with temperature of 20 degrees+ for many consecutive days.

I am in paradise. 

For my fellow Canadians, you know how our spring is like... we bust out our spring clothing and stash those winter coats in the closet the moment it is +1 degree out. 

cappuccino and Dresdner eierschecke
Found my favorite dessert, a dresdener eierschecke. Who would have thought, the first baked good I pick up from the bakery would be a Saxony specialty. I initially thought I bought cheesecake but long and behold, I was about to bite in the most delicious dessert ever.. custard cake goodness.
 
Time to enjoy some sun, gluten tag!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe