Journal entry from Bangkok, Thailand

3/02/2016


results of looking through old journal entries and memory cards

 One thing I learned from this trip was that life is just full of spontaneity, if it wasn't I wouldn't be in Thailand. Who would have thought that my very own mother, a globetrotter herself be such an amazing travel partner. My mother and I, we always had a close knit of a relationship but after this particular adventure to Bangkok, we definitely grew closer.   
Less than an hour flight later from Ho Chi Minh City, we landed in the middle of the hustle and bustle

City of Bangkok

Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok
Window seat never gets old
 
Up, Up & Away
Above the clouds is my favourite part of traveling

PHOTO DIARY of THAILAND
Lady-boy pageant show 
This was one of the PG ladyboy shows I saw while in Thailand, the others were not by choice surprisingly my mother's. Definitely makes a good story.
Thailand can definitely bring your wild side out.
 
 & goodnight, off to Pattaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe