Europe: street art

3/15/2016

While looking back through some old photos, I rediscovered the beauty of European street art.
Of course, the architecture alone is beautiful but it is really the street artworks that I am taken by. Creating such a character to a city or neighbourhood despite how elegant of a city it may be.
From my previous blogpost down Toronto: Graffiti alley, I realized that

a city without art is a dead city.


Have a seat in the tub
Somewhere in the streets of Neustadt where I did most of wandering (Dresden, Germany)
Outside a restaurant where I had my first German beer (Dresden, Germany)
Somewhere in the streets of Neustadt, pancake man is watching (Dresden, Germany)
Rain installation in Neustadt (Dresden, Germany)
Even at a cottage away from the city, you will still find some art (Dresden, Germany
(Prague, Czech Republic)
Somewhere through the many alleyways in Old town Prague (Prague, Czech Republic)
Beneath the elegant city (Vienna, Austria)
In the city centre (Leipzig, Germany)
subtle art by what is left of the Berlin Wall (Berlin, Germany)
  
Looking back, I really miss living the European dream.
It was truly where I felt home.
I am a bird from another continent..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe