Brampton: empowering women to fly

3/13/2016

In the goal to empower more women to fly, BFC arranged a day for free flights above Brampton/Caledon East. & of course, we took up that chance without hesitation.
Being a wanderluster at heart, it never crossed my mind to get into flying... until today.
Having an opportunity to get in a personal jet plane, learn about what it takes to get a pilot license - definitely intrigues me to a whole other level. However, it is an expensive hobby.

Unfortunately, my phone died shortly after setting off.
I did managed to capture a few shots.
Regardless, an unreal experience. I want to do it again and again and again!
 
REDTAIL the jet plane
Lilie, our amazing pilot whose been flying since 1992.
Brampton looks a lot more beautiful at this view
AC and I, 1200 ft above sea level
Check out her post at Travels from Canada
Jet setter!
 
 So ladies, get inspired!
The only way is UP.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe