Germany: just a summer DAZE

7/26/2014

Summer calls for good company under the sun, this is the kind of summer I long for all year. I am fortunate enough to meet so many amazing people here in this beautiful city. Summer is so far off to a great start, beers at Alaunpark, endless dancing in the summer sun and into the night, and grill parties at the Elbe.

Kind of remind me of summer in Ottawa, the best summer.

Packing up my life in Canada was probably one of the best decision I have ever made otherwise I would have not met all these amazing people and experienced the experiences I have so far. I have learned so much about myself in the short four months. There are so much more to learn and see in the world than to sit and think about what you could be doing. I truly encourage you to get out of your comfort zone and experience the unexpected, there isn't a better way of learning about your strengths and weaknesses than while traveling.

Beautiful mistake turns into one of my favourite photo, with my girl Anna at Alaunpark.
beers at Bierstübe.
Postplatz open air, 07.20.14
 
We live for the weekend. We live for the summer.
To many more summer fun in the sun. Travel on my friends.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe