Germany: watch team Deutschland kick ass

7/10/2014

Dresden, Germany

Semi final game, Deutschland vs. Brazil... with a final score of 7:1
With Neymar and Silvia out of the game, Deutschland was bound to win. Though against Brazil I really expected a closer game than this. First 90 minutes and it was already 5:0, kind of a joke.
As for my first public viewing, it was definitely worth standing in the rain for! Deutschland in the final against Argentina!!! I have a good feeling about this. It would be quite the party if Deutschland wins the world cup this year. I may chose the best year to move to Germany.

Though, every time I see the heartache of the fans... It breaks my heart, especially when I see soccer players in tears.. It is crazy how emotionally invested they are towards these sporting games. On the other hand, it is great to see a country act as a whole.

Lets go Deutschland!

TEAM DEUTSCHLAND

Source: sz-online.de

Time to prepare myself for Sunday madness in the city.
Gute Nacht.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe