Germany: vintage cars

7/07/2014

Currently, I am rather content with my commuting lifestyle actually I prefer it... though having a car will be convenient in terms of traveling long distances or maybe a road trip across the country with some friends? Still on my bucket list.
Well on that note, if I were to ever own a car these would be my top choices.
I have always had a taste for vintage cars, there is just some kind of charm to them.
So future self, one day... lets work towards that dream of

falling in love and living somewhere in Europe, cruising in a car like this. 

ENTE - Leipzig, Deutschland.
TRABI - Dresden, Deutschland.
VW Käfer - Dresden, Deutschland 
VW mini bus, my absolute dream car!!
Stefan's car, a beauty.

If not, do they import this to Canada?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe