Happy autumn folks

9/26/2014

My rediscover hobby. Forgot how therapeutic baking can be.
Maybe it is due to the endless bucket of freshly picked apples or these gloomy days that I rather stay in and cozy up with a glass of Spanish organic shiraz and play board games.
Whatever the reason may be, as a result I smell of apples, cinnamon and nutmeg. What can be better than the smell of baked goods in Autumn? Don't know how attractive that is... but they sure are delicious.
Freshly picked apples, courtesy of Linus.
 
Freshly baked apple pie from scratch.

Apple Dorset cake.

Apple chips.
Pumpkin soup.
Lumos, organic Shiraz - Spain
Well I may have over done it with the apples... maybe it is my replace of pumpkins for this season.
Though, I am craving a slice of pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream! Very North American of me. Deutschland has pumpkins but its not as convenient as pumpkin purée...

Happy baking.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe