Traveling abroad: find this kind of love

9/03/2014

Some may think I left Canada to put my life on pause to live my dream in Europe. & yes, it is true. I am living my ultimate dream, life in Europe! However, I would have to disagree with the statement of my life being on pause.
This is when my life started, the day I boarded that flight. There was no turning back at that moment because if I did, I was not leaving. This is where I am the happiest. New experiences, new challenges... I feel like I can conquer it all. Leaving my comfort zone to a country I spoke not a single word of, to now 6 months later... my ability to understand and can converse in German has improved exponentially. It is such a rewarding feeling that I would not trade it for anything.

When are you coming home?

The question that is asked endlessly. I don't know the answer... I am in love with the cities that I have not been to. Every time I step feet into a different city, I fall in love all over again. This is the kind of feeling I long for. I wish I could live in every city and immerse myself into the culture and language.
This is the time to do it, there is nothing holding me down to one place...




  I am not ready to go 'home' wherever home is.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe