Prague: sightseeing

9/15/2014

Prague, Czech Republic


Welcome to Prague, Czech Republic.
For those who says, watch out for your belongings and scams while in Prague. You may have your heart stolen faster than anything else. I think I may have willingly left mines there in the heart of the city just for an excuse to come back. With the beautiful architectural designs from the ground up and every alleyway I walked through, I was in complete awe. The trip was way too short but sweet.

One of the many alleyway of Prague.

Coffee anyone?

Who wouldn't want to sit for a coffee with the view of the city over your shoulder. & isn't this the cutest Starbucks café ever? My internal Starbucks addiction was itching to come out after a long hibernation since my move to Germany. The thought of a pumpkin spice latte almost had me weak to my knees... almost caved but I already had too many cups of coffee prior.
Starbucks, Prague.
It is not an European country without a castle and cathedral ... so of course, had to make a stop to some of the well known landmarks. The Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral located on the opposite side of the old town square of Prague. Prague castle being one of the oldest and largest castle in the world. St. Vitus cathedral, a similar gothic architectural design as the Kölner Dom but not as big yet still breath-taking up close. 
Prague Castle, Prague.

St. Virus cathedral, Prague.
Here are some pictures of beautiful architecture. In other words my 'future' flat... the big tall windows and beautiful door entrance, my ultimate dream of a home.
Colourful buildings.

The architectural design and the contrast of colors.

Some street along the Charles Bridge, Prague.

Old town square, Prague.

,lPrague, isn't it a but early for Christmas? & glühwein...


Astronomical Clock, Prague.
 
ICE PUB PRAGUE, chilly atmosphere with a room made completely of ice with a temperature below zero and serving cocktails in ice glasses. It was a must stop location. With insulated jackets and gloves provided it made it a more bearable to be in for the time limit of 25 minutes. Being in that environment reminded me of the cold winter days in Canada I left behind in March. & at some part of our venture in the ice cold pub, I was a DJ dropping beats... kidding.

Welcome to the ice pub of Prague.

Iced cold cocktails in -8 degree pub.

DJ jle in the house, ice pub.
Prague behind me.
last but not least, got to spend it with this handsome fella.


Street art, Prague.
WOW is right, lady... this street art nailed it.
Prague, I will be back soon but next time longer.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe